Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ilana Kohn: Holiday 2012


I'm so excited to finally be able to share the IK Holiday 2012 collection!  Each piece has been individually hand marbled, which means that each and every piece is one-of-a-kind.

Large scale marbling is such a space and labor intensive process that it's no longer something I'm able to offer on the scale I once did, which I hope makes this tiny little collection all the more special and limited edition. :)

All pieces are now available in my shop HERE!

And a HUGE thanks to:

Photography: Jess Kaczorowski
Model: Ali Breslin

Also a MASSIVE thanks to Kay for helping me to marble SO much freakin' fabric and Lena (& Gus) for generously allowing us to shoot in her beautiful home!

And don't forget, I also have gift certificates available in the shop through the holidays!

4 comments:

julia said...

they all look so great!! the pants are really fun. :)

Julie D. said...

these are beautiful!

kay w. said...

still in awe of how beautifully these translated into garments! and hey, what are friends (and neighbors :) for?

Anja Verdugo said...

I love all these colors so much. You did such a rad job!!! All-marble fantasy outfits. I also LOVE the dark brow, looks so cool. Eyebrow fan club.