Tuesday, April 17, 2012


A new textile I've been working on. Hopefully this fella or some color variation will make it into the next collection.

That said, I figure this would be the time to let you all know that I'll actually be skipping FW12 and moving straight ahead into SS13 so that I can get on schedule with the industry. Crazy as it seems to be starting SS13 right now, I've since learned there's a good reason for it...Learning curve...So get your SS12 now, it's gonna have to tide you all over until next summer!

Lastly, I wanted to mention that I've since updated my shop policy to be more efficient and clear (thank you Jenny!). Please do check it out if you've been thinking of ordering something.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is So amazing!!!! Lovelovelove

Emily L. Eibel said...

Oh my god– that looks frigging fantastic!!!!

Arlie said...

thats gorgeous!

i can't wrap my head around the idea of getting ready for a collection so soon. i mean, i get it but... i can't imagine being able to do it. humph.

you're rocking it out liana!

shara said...

love the pattern! the industry schedule has been on my mind too recently...and i'll be so stoked (as always) to see what you come up with for spring!

Various Projects said...

ooh, really gooood!

ilana kohn said...

thanks guys! i'll probably play around with some alternate colorways but you'll be seeing more of this guy for sure.. :)